Here is this week’s News Roundup episode, which is a solo effort from Jan as Aaron is traveling. This week, we cover:
- Two unusual announcements of future plans from Apple: its intention to build its own GPU, and its roadmap for pro Macs
- Comcast’s announcement of its wireless service, Xfinity Mobile
- Facebook’s testing of a tab surfacing recommended content not shared by your friends
- Samsung’s preliminary financial results for Q1 2017.
As always, you’ll find links to these stories and other things we discussed underneath the SoundCloud player embedded below.
Here are some useful links relating to this week’s episode:
- News stories we covered (Tech Narratives links):
Please leave us a comment or get in touch via Twitter to give us feedback. We’d love to hear from you. You can reach the individual hosts on Twitter (@jandawson, @aaronmiller), or via email (jan at jackdawresearch dot com). We also have a dedicated Podcast Twitter handle at @BDPcast. And we’d love it if you would leave a review of the podcast on iTunes or in your podcast app of choice.